Interested in working for the original installers of fiber reinforced polymer (FRP) repair solutions? Contact FRP Construction today!
Title: Specialty Construction Installer
Reports to: Foreman/Superintendent/Construction Manager
THIS POSITION OFFERS A $500 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
Work with a dynamic growing company in the exciting field of composites construction and maintenance. At FRP Construction we take pride in the quality of our work and the quality of our people.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
• Provide assistance in the rehabilitation and repair of structures
• Work effectively with supervisors and peers in the successful installation of structural strengthening systems, waterproofing systems and others as needed
• Drive various vehicles and construction equipment: forklifts, man lifts, boom lifts
• Assist in setup and cleanup of sites
• Projects can be at extreme heights or in confined areas
• Operate small tools such as air compressors, spray equipment, etc.
• Follow all company and job specific safety policies.
• Construction experience, specifically concrete form work carpentry, stucco masonry, demolition, finishing or pouring
• MSHA & OSHA certifications are a plus
• Familiar with fall protection systems are a plus
• Ability to travel extensively - 80% travel, could be gone for months at a time in busy season within a large territory
• Experience working in a fast paced environment
• Valid driver’s license required with clean DMV record. A CDL, Class B is a plus
• Some computer literacy is required
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Other Skills Needed
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to listen and comprehend instructions accurately.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, including whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Reasoning Skills: Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in a standardized situation.
Physical Demands: Ability to use hands to handle, or feel objects, required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and taste or smell; regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Ability for extended concentration. Must be able to enter confined spaces and work from heights of 100+ feet.
Work Environment: Ability to work outside (at job sites with moving vehicles and mechanical operations). Occasional exposure to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level is usually moderate.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other team duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
How to Apply
Download an FRP Construction application here (PDF) and email a completed application plus a copy of your resume to the email below; or, you can drop off a completed application and current resume during regular business hours at the street address below.